Saturday 19 December 2015

ANNA ZAPALSKA


ANNA
ZAPALSKA
THE SADDEST POEMS

the saddest poems
are those unwritten
unfinished sentences
somewhere in the core...
of human hearts
forgotten
like roadside graves
run through the streets
unnoticed
and stream down the faces
together with the tears



LA PESTE

A wall,
Black death,
Bubonic plague,...
Isolation from world
From the loved ones.
Naked scream within own prison,
A wall of our age-
Hatred, pride, self-obsession,
Black death in hearts,
To block, to kill, to destroy...
Thus "Oran" of all time...



CRYING HAIKU


crying haiku
in the world of red river
blindly asks for peace



THIRSTY WORLD

open the window of soul
look at the blue sky and silver spoon
don't close the door for moonlight eyes...
behind green door you can find yourself

yes it's me the thirsty world
I call you I wait for a gold rain
help me to sow flowers
on the black ground

wake up your heart
I'm hungry for the sun
give me a mountain stream to drink from
for life is too short for hating


Anna Zapalska
HOMELAND: POLAND
CURRENT: UNITED KINGDOM


No comments:

Post a Comment