Saturday 19 December 2015

IBRAHIM JAAFAR OLUM


Ibrahim Jaafar Olum

MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM

A humble person-a prophet to humanity,
With his noble teachings,
He taught no act of hate,
Nor kill yourself to kill many innocent,
At his very youth he married an old and beautiful lady,
The first lady of noble character,
Though she died,
He married a young and beautiful, beautiful maid.



MUSLIMS WELCOMES PAPAL VISIT IN KENYA


This memorable quote by the Pope:
"You can't insult the faith of others.
You cannot make fun of the faith of others.
There is a limit,
Every religion has its dignity."
And this is the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him),
And that was the tolerance of Prophet Muhammad towards other religions.

#PapaKaribuKenya


THANK GOD

I am what I am today because of Allah-God Almighty,
And because to the faults of others I tried to be a little kinder,
And a little blinder,
I am what I am today because of the people who believed in me,
They believed in me when many declined to give an ear to me.
Let's cultivate kindness and humanity,
And hope for eternity.

ONE LOVE

One love from Allah-God,
One love and nothing more,
One love to treasure in my store,
One love to cure the world of hate,
One love to make our world a better place:
Where all people relate,
Black and white,
Reds and browns,
Muslims and not Muslims,
Christians and not Christians,
Let one love prevail.


(c) Ibrahim Jaafar Olum
KENYA


No comments:

Post a Comment