Saturday 19 December 2015

SHEENA M. ANNIS


SHEENA
M. ANNIS
WE ALL NEED TO STOP AND BREATH.

Life is crazy, so violent in so
many places. But we are better
than that.
...
I am very concerned about how
our lives have been so dominated
by violence and terrorism.

Sometimes I feel that I need to
apologize to my daughter's for
growing up in this screwed up
time.

I love my girl's very much but
I would be lying if I said that
I did not worry.

Worrying about the things
they have had to go through
and those yet to come.

I am afraid that I may not be
there to protect them for one
reason or another.

I know, I try to tell myself to
live in the present but I have
a hard time thinking that one
day, I will not be here to
protect them.

To hold them when they are
hurt, so loving and so frustrating
at times.

These are our times.

ONLY A COWARD

You think that mass murder makes
you big men, Well I say you are
scum of the Earth.
...
You will never take over. There is
too much good in the world. Scums
like you will only end up in hell.

Love and kindness will always be
here, uniting in support to those
who try to destroy everything good.

We will always rally to support all
of our brother's and sister's across
this whole world.

You are not accomplishing nothing,
except building a bond between us
all to rid the world of you.

If you want to be remembered
for a great feat then cease this
endless slaughter.

Sheena M Annis.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment